- #: 3526
- Price: free ($0.00) In Apple Store
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 2010-12-20
- Current Version: 3.0
- Size: 43.90 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bio-Detek, Inc.
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
- © 2010 ZOLL Medical Corporation
Add to Favorite apps
PocketCPR for iPhone ™ provides REAL-TIME feedback and instructions on CPR that empowers ANYONE to learn and practice CPR, so that they can be READY when seconds really count!!! The technology is the same as that used in PocketCPR, an FDA-cleared…..
What's New in Version 3.0
This version now includes an in-app purchase to acquire a complete Adult CPR Training Program that teaches CPR skills according to the latest American Heart Association CPR and ILCOR Guidelines as published on October 18, 2010.
Purchase the CPR Training Program and receive 9 video modules each teaching a separate aspect of CPR in sequence. The video modules include Scene Safety, Chest Compression, Optional Airway and Rescue Breathing, and others. The video and practice program will prepare you for the written and practical exams. You will be given coaching and instruction in real-time during your actual CPR chest compression practice.
Your iPhone becomes your personal CPR Instructor and Coach.
Upon successful completion of the CPR course, you will be shown your chest compression performance as measured by the sophisticated algorithms and the iPhone's accelerometer. You will also be afforded the opportunity to purchase and receive and register your official ZOLL Medical PocketCPR course completion certificate along with your performance results and to email them as well. And you can post your accomplishment to Facebook.
In addition, all the brand new features of Version 2.1 are available including:
All New 2010 CPR Guidelines Update.
• PocketCPR for iPhone by ZOLL Medical has all new graphics and many new features since version 1.
• Support for both Metric and English CPR depth values.
• Ability to change from American Heart Association (AHA) to European Resuscitation Council (ERC) CPR guidelines.
• This release incorporates all the changes in the methods of CPR according to the just-published 2010 American Heart Association, International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation, and European Resuscitation Council guidelines for CPR.
• The new C-A-B (Compression-Airway-Breathing) sequence is used to guide users to perform proper CPR under the latest recommendations.
• Hands-Only, or Compression Only CPR option still available from main menu.
• The new rate for chest compressions (over 100 per minute) is used.
• The new depth for chest compressions (at least 2 inches or 5 centimeters).
• The Look-Listen-Feel steps for checking breathing have been eliminated per AHA/ERC guidelines.
Other New Features include:
• All new chest compression coaching screen with improved point-of-view and graphics.
• More precise and responsive chest compression depth and rate feedback while practicing CPR.
• Easily configure display options from within the app, including the Emergency Service phone number
• All new graphics and screen animations to better instruct the user in the lifesaving skills of proper CPR.
• Ability to capture and email CPR compression data and accelerometer data allowing the user to record the quality of the CPR chest compression training.
• The user can now enable or disable Auto Advance in the app. This feature allows the user to choose whether the app will automatically advance each screen after a pre-determined time period, or the user can choose to advance each step of CPR manually by swiping the screen right-to-left or using the standard navigation buttons. This will give the user who is practicing CPR the chance to focus on each step more carefully before practicing in a "real-time" scenario.
- This version also includes the ability to post to Facebook and Twitter from within the app. Tweet and post to your Facebook wall your CPR training accomplishments.
Rated 5/5 based on 2 customer reviews.
Best I have found for 2010 AHA/ERC CPR material
Paramedic CPR Instructor write:
After looking around a bit for something that has the new C-A-B sequence instead of the old ABC version, this is the only app that does the trick. And the deeper CPR compression depth of at least 2 inches and a new faster rate of over 100 comps per minute is also used in this program. I like that I can actually practice and get coaching while doing CPR. The latest pictures and images make this app look much snappier than most others out there and I appreciate the complete set of instructions even if they are a bit too long.
예비군 등에서 심폐소생술
교육 받으신 분들은 필수 앱이 될 것 같습니다.
얼마나 세게 눌러야 하는지, 횟수는 어느 정도인지 사실 여러번 훈련 받았어도 잘 모르겠는데, 이 프로그램으로 실습해 보면 자신감이 생깁니다. 주위 사람들도 살릴수 있다는 기쁨도 ㅋㅋ
Sorry for Korean writing.
But I eagerly want all Korean iPhone users to get installed this app to save lives..... >->o
Thank you very much.
Write a Review
The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes
Related to «PocketCPR» applications
The British Heart Foundation PocketCPR provides REAL-TIME feedback and instructions on Hands-only CPR that empowers ANYONE to learn and practice CPR, so that they can be READY when seconds really… [more..]
Price: free |